Game crashes on Chapter 2

Tarnova

Hey all,

I've been an avid player of the game for 3-4 years and haven't had many real issues with the game until now. I updated the game and it worked fine, created a new level 60 character as i could given i had early access which worked fine, i played through chapter 1 and thought nice i'm really enjoying this, only to get to chapter 2 and having it completely freeze my laptop.

Now i'm running a fairly decent laptop and its worked perfectly with the game allowing me to run it without fault on the highest of graphics albeit with a slight bit of drop in performance but not enough to cause me any real aggravation while playing, but now that i've installed the update and played a bit of it i can barely play the new content and i've even uninstalled and then installed the game again and i'm still having the same issue.

If anyone out there can please help me out here as i am really annoyed with this and i really don't want to resort to not playing this game as i have played it for the last 3-4 years and love it to bits. I dont know if it maybe to do with the early access which i rather doubt it as my whole laptop freezes, but any help will be accepted as i really want to continue playing this ASAP.

Tarnova

I've had the exact same problem i had to log on in a different computer to proceed through cutscenes not just the first one of chapter two but all of the cutscenes in that chapter i too would love to hear of some fix

Thats the only problem i only have the one laptop so i cant do that, where are they to freaking give me advice on this matter?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all,

I've been an avid player of the game for 3-4 years and haven't had many real issues with the game until now. I updated the game and it worked fine, created a new level 60 character as i could given i had early access which worked fine, i played through chapter 1 and thought nice i'm really enjoying this, only to get to chapter 2 and having it completely freeze my laptop.

Now i'm running a fairly decent laptop and its worked perfectly with the game allowing me to run it without fault on the highest of graphics albeit with a slight bit of drop in performance but not enough to cause me any real aggravation while playing, but now that i've installed the update and played a bit of it i can barely play the new content and i've even uninstalled and then installed the game again and i'm still having the same issue.

If anyone out there can please help me out here as i am really annoyed with this and i really don't want to resort to not playing this game as i have played it for the last 3-4 years and love it to bits. I dont know if it maybe to do with the early access which i rather doubt it as my whole laptop freezes, but any help will be accepted as i really want to continue playing this ASAP.

Tarnova

I am also experiencing this same problem. It's becoming quite the turn off for this game. At this rate I'll end up cancelling my subscription until this issue is resolved, or at least looked into.