Star Fortress End Room / Jail bug?

PrincessNuri

So during my 5th run o the SOLO version of the Star Fortress for the Nar Shadda ship, I got to the last part where you fight mobs until you can hack into 2 computer terminals to force the physical form of the AI to come out and fight you.

I did everything as I did before in my previous Fortress flashpoints however it got stuck. Before the first computer was to be exposed the game just hangs and I am stuck in combat mode with nowhere to go. I quit and relooged in only to be stuck again. So out of desperation I used /stuck.

Now this gets interesting....

Once I use the /stuck command my character dies or faints...and I end up in a jail cell. Not sure if this is intentional on how to get to jail, but I never got locked up before. Yes, the breakout of jail to return to the boss was cute and it seems that it was put in the game if you die. I am assuming this is what happens when you die because I never died here before but when I used /stuck command my character makes a dying groan and lands in jail.

Not sure if this is an easter egg or bug, but Bioware, other people have confirmed experiencing this. Thank you for your time!!

• 3 weeks later...
How'd you get out? Currently, I'm stuck with a Suppression Collar, trying to find out how to get it off.

get lose to the jail bars you'll have 2 new abilities one is to trick the guard to come closer when they do knock them out with the other ability a pad falls to floor stomp it then go to the left where there is a med droid and use the forceps OKTIS mentioned

then there is a large gas canister bring that to the door place it there move back and cursor over it to blow it open if your too close it'll warn you so step back a bit and cursor over it again

Well it's a scripted bug which you can repeat if you killing spawning mobs too fast (like in fp Derective 7 on the first boss). To avoid this - let mobs come out from theyr rooms, and also let Ephemeris affect one of them with a ray of light in every second mobs pack. After that you can kill them.

• 5 years later...
My favorite jail bug is when you lose all of you abilities to fight even after removing the collar and blowing open the door. Apparently the solution is to exit the area and go back in. Great Job Bioware!! Way to fix those bugs. Edited by EllieAnne