Scorpio missing on my Jedi Knight

XFoxyD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also having this issue. Out of all the toons that I have during the events of KOTFE, only my Agent can't use SCORPIO. This is a serious issue since SCORPIO is a main character for this entire Alliance so no access to her would be very bad if we do something to upset her to the point where we have to kill her when we could have used gifts and such to soften the blow. Or you know, whatever. Either way, Agents not having access to SCORPIO is NOT a good thing.

So far I've finished chapter 9 with 4 toons. I don't have her on my Guardian and Shadow, but I have her on my Sorc and Marauder. I've sent a ticket, but i only got a thank you we will forward it... Kinda did the same choices, so no idea. Asked guildies and friends about it, they got her, they had the same choices as well, so I think it's a bug. Hope they will fix it.

Edit: got fixed since today's patch. It seems they solved it. Thank you Bioware.

Edited by andrisvagyok

So it seems that Scorpio has been returned to me, and I can give her gifts and everything. However now I can't interact with her when she's summoned, says you're not eligible for this conversation. :(. Nvm, she's supposed to be like that lol. I'm not happy well except for the BH and Mako bug. Edited by XFoxyD

Time getting influence on a different companion we will never use. This needs to be fixed, even if its a case by case basis. We paid for these companions, all of them, on all of our characters.

When will this be addressed?