I don't know where to start...

Arrfimm

Here's a list, in no particular order:

- The companions are broken. Very broken. From a L57 Khem Val dealing 145ish damage to an HK-51 so over-powered he could probably solo hard-mode operations, and from the stupid missing pants and weapons to the items recovered 4 times (yes, I had 4 sets of Andronikos Revel gear), what you did with the companions is nothing short of a disaster. Leading to...

- The original companions are not available out of KotFE. I get the new companions storyline in the expansion but when I do the other stuff, why should I be unable to use Jaesa for example? And all the other ones for crew skills? Seriously.

- The expansion content is ridiculously easy. I made level 65 with my Immortal Juggernaut character by Chapter 7, and geared only in 186-190. I never saw my health drop below 95% with a companion in healer mode. I can deal with being OP but this is just a joke.

I think the rule of "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" has been broken a few too many times. I sincerely think that this expansion could actually hurt your sales. I hope not because I actually like the game.

Good luck fixing stuff... you may need a Death Star!

Same basic issue with companions. I started a new Knight and T7 has over double my health and deals nearly double my damage when set to heal. The explanation of the Alliance system posted the other day specifically said that companions would no longer be hilariously over powered in the early game when you had a high legacy Presence score. Well, now they're hilariously over powered all the time, regardless.

Surely this is a bug.