Just transferred to B.C. and looking for a guild. (Republic)

kiniku

Hello everyone.

I just re-joined SWTOR looking forward to the new expansion. I am a lvl 59 J.C. DPS. I would like to find a guild that is organized, and hosts an active event calendar. I seek a guild that presents an opportunity to possibly move up. I am an older player, appreciate structure, enjoy occasional instanced PvP, am helpful, not a gear hound, or a jerk. :)

I haven't done any raiding in SWTOR. This time I am in it for the long haul. I want tot explore my horizons!

Have a nice day! :)

If you have an Imperial character that is not in a guild at the moment or you are looking to change your guild Sith Praxium is looking for new members. We do have a Rep guild but it's not really active at the moment. The reason is with Bioware offering discount character transfers it has hurt are guild and other guilds as well. We use to be one of the largest and most active guilds on this server and I'm trying to recruit more players to get us back there. I know you are looking for a Rep guild for this character but wanted to let you know about us on the Imperial side. Good luck with your character.