The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware, please tell me that you're planning to release atleast 2 chapters a month

Aeristash

That is the EXACT same thing people said when KotFE was announced "Oh they will be bigger, just you watch, we don't know anything yet" And what did we get, 7 Chapters that were half the size of ziost and 2 chapters that were not even a quarter the size of ziost.

Our definitions of "exact" seem to differ. I didn't say the monthly chapters "will" be bigger. I'm of the opinion that they "might" be bigger. And then it depends on which chapter you compare to, because they were different lengths as far I could tell. You seem to have knowledge I don't have; the exact amount of time it takes getting through Ziost and the exact amount of time it takes getting through the individual chapters. Kudos to you for bothering to check that out. I'll admit your predictions hold some merit due to that.

The other thing I said was that getting a slice of story content each month is a lot more than getting some just a few times a year. The gaps between Czerka, Section X, Oricon and the Korriban/Tython flashpoints were quite big. And while it's a matter of taste obviously, the KotFE chapters so far have been a lot more satisfying.

Edited by Pscyon

I see so many people complaining about being "done" with the expansion after a few hours. I've been playing the expansion at a moderate pace for a few days and am hardly done. Have I seen the STORY chapters? yes.. but I still have all these companions to locate and all the planetary star things to gain control of. Not to mention all the new decos I need, crafting to sort out etc.. So I'm far from being done. Matter of fact for free content I think it's quite a bit. I think it's absolutely retarded that people think they are done with the content. That's like turning the pages of a book - looking at every picture and saying ur done reading the book. To me - it's VERY OBVIOUS they SPECIFICALLY released to chapter 9 to get you to the new planet and get you into your new base. The story was ONLY DEVELOPEMENT till that point. I believe the REST of what they release will be the actual CONTENT of the expac and the "doing it" part of the game. So far it's just been plot development more or less. How can you not see this. So chill out and go outside if you think ur done. There's this thing called the sun you know......

Im still working on alliance stuff, lots to keep me busy so far.

Then imagine doing all this over again on alt characters... i have 20 chars... no way will i do all this on more than a couple :D (it doesnt help that i main a tank sin, i dread taking my squishy non stealthing marauder through it, i imagine it will take 2x as long lol :p)