Returning Player LF Republic Guild

Phraq

Hello,

I am a Married 36 year old father of 3 looking to finally get into some casual end game. I started off on this server in 2010 and have decided to come back and will be rerolling a Sab gunslinger. I have played and raided wow for years but lately have been playing nothing but Swtor again.

I am looking for a guild that plans to do some casual end game in 4.0 I am on mostly nights and weekends EST.

Hello,

I am a Married 36 year old father of 3 looking to finally get into some casual end game. I started off on this server in 2010 and have decided to come back and will be rerolling a Sab gunslinger. I have played and raided wow for years but lately have been playing nothing but Swtor again.

I am looking for a guild that plans to do some casual end game in 4.0 I am on mostly nights and weekends EST.

If you are looking for a casual guild that does end game, my guild might be the guild for you <Freaks of Nature>.

We are a casual PVE focused guild that just wants to have fun. We have almost 300 members that range from many walks of life. We have many returning players, and some that never stopped. We have a stronghold and ship. We do weekly guild gatherings to do something; including end game operations, flashpoints, dailies, and anything that just seems fun. We do have 10% XP and 10% rep bonuses from the guild size. We do conquest as well, with most of the time making the top ten. We also have a progression team that focuses on the harder operations in the game. We do a progression run every week. We also stream most of our weekly things on our streaming twitch channel and upload the replay on YouTube. You could search for our channel and see our most recent guild meeting explaining the way we run the guild.

If you are interested, send me an in game mail to my character “Xitessia”. That is the current GM of <Freaks of Nature>.

Hello Phraq!

I think my guild <Fortitude> might be a good fit for you. We're all about Pub side end-game content and have raid teams at various points along the skill spectrum and hardcore/casual spectrum. We also enjoy guild runs of Ops and FP's as well as participating in Conquest on the side.

Our website is linked in my signature or DM me if you have questions. You're welcome to come hang out on our TeamSpeak server as well to see if you like our atmosphere. Whether it's <Fortitude> or another guild, there's plenty of good ones to call home Pub side on Jedi Covenant these days!

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. Teamspeak is our VoIP program, and we require its use for all progression content. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Phraq, Grievance is a mature, 18 and over, family-friendly, Founder guild/community. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us typically interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We will be running 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations to gear folks but will also focus on the Hardmodes. We have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra, Taris, and Quesh! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

Hey there!

<Galactic Forces> is a medium-sized, Republic-side guild on the Jedi Covenant server. We are a conquest-oriented guild united by a common desire to experience all group aspects of the game.

We have a casual atmosphere, with many high-tier players among our ranks, but no specific progression groups. Our nightly Ops and PvP our first-come, first-serve, and we usually run many lockouts each night - so you're guaranteed to get a spot in a run if you want one! We have all of the available amenities, including a Guild Ship, Guild Stronghold, 10/10 Rep bonuses, Guild Bank, Ventrilo server, and more!

In addition to the basics, we've also got very friendly people that enjoy helping others learn and play the game. We have no level or skill requirement to join the guild, so if you're looking for a little guidance on learning any of the new nuances of the game, we're a great place to be.

If this sounds like a group you want to be a part of, don't hesitate to give us a try. PM me here on swtor.com, or message my toon "Azlock" on the server.

Cheers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.