The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cngrats to BioWare and Devs for SWKOFE

Skinnerlee

Four thumbs up, 6 out of 5 stars (ect…) I just wanted to take a minute and convey my utmost respect and gratitude to bioware and ur Devs. This expansion, to me, is so outstanding that it has put me in awe(with tears of pride) for u all. In my opinion you have just made this game the greatest game ever to be made, bar none… (trolls will be going berserk, trying to undermine it)(to no avail)).

I am an avid star wars player (founder)(4 sub accts, 60 avatars (all 16 advanced classes (25 level 60 toons (lived star wars since the release of the first movie(experienced everything that has ever been accomplished under the star wars trademark))))).

Yes, I am a retired man(play 24/7/365) and I am an ancient computer programmer(60’s thru 90’s)and I will play this game until I can play no more… I run up to 4 systems simultaneously.

With my fair size investment, developed value and time I have in this game(I doubt very many could come close to my accounts), I had many up front major concerns about all the changes that were coming with the new expansion (swkofe)… but as I played this expansion I found myself not concerned about anything of the past… It was summed up in a question that was presented in the game… Basically it asked, what do you want to do about the past… ( I was playing a very playable new Knight) my answer was the past is the past and this is now, so lets go forward. This game has advanced so much that I really don’t care about anything that I had. The forth coming depth and complexity with this squad based type character play is very satisfying and the new flashpoints are complex and involved (imma a very happy camper)...

To me, it is that awesome(hit out of the park). So congrats to all employees… you all have accomplished an exponential achievement advance, with this game.

Feel sorry for those that never stayed with the game… or never sub’d.

This post is for info only(not for response)… Happy Gaming Everyone…

Agreed. When I was in the first part of the story, I wanted to cry. So well done. Reminds me of the feelings from KOTOR games. Don't think the community as a whole is as good as praising as they are condemning so it is nice to see this thread. Thanks bioware for the good work.