Powers past 60?

Aglardae

I leveled my Commando healer character up to 65 through the first chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire. I only got a new utility power at 61 and nothing else through level 62 to 65 (no upgrades nothing), besides a new passive power in my tree and one utility point at 65. Is it normal or bugging?

Hence my question. What is the point in leveling past 60 if there is no real changes or power upgrades? It doesn't feel different from being 60 to me.

I leveled my Commando healer character up to 65 through the first chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire. I only got a new utility power at 61 and nothing else through level 62 to 65 (no upgrades nothing), besides a new passive power in my tree and one utility point at 65. Is it normal or bugging?

Hence my question. What is the point in leveling past 60 if there is no real changes or power upgrades? It doesn't feel different from being 60 to me.

I said it before, I feel that extra 5 levels were totally not needed as it adds nothing to gameplay, just a new "grind" to get all chacacters to level 65.

KOTFE could be done with level 60 characters but they decided to add 5 levels for "just because" ...

Edited by -Spc