How do I contine from level 50?

jmihawk

I am wanting to get my lvl 50 sith warrior to level 60 so he is ready for the new xpac but I cant seem to find any content (previous expansion story stuff) to quest in to get him there. I have finished my class story and thats it.

Been trying to find Mekeb starting quest but cant, found raven one on the fleet but cant access it. Terminal on ship says I am ineligible for the conversation. Only quest with a story marker is Directive 7 flashpoint quest, do I need to do that in orderto progress?

Same issue, level 50, just resubbed, own the Hutt expansion but just get "not eligible for this converstion"

If you own RothC, its definitely a bug. Try relogging, if that doesnt work, contact customer support. Ive occasionally gotten "not eligible for this conversation" trying to exit my spaceship, lol.

edit: Im not sure where you are supposed to start RothC, the terminal at ship or just fly to Makeb?

Edited by Karkais

Yes I can confirm eveythin is greyed out(have sub with all expansions), went from 40-50 today doing story completed chapter 3 and ilum, was a bit dubious why grey icon at lvl 48+ so flew to planet no quests at all and NO GSI buff, worked fine for my 5 other lvl 55+ characters BEFORE this weeks patch. this needs fixing asap since I ain't grinding mobs all the way to 60, this is not 1999.