Corso Riggs fail

Bobbaturtle

You gotta love that in the Smuggler storyline, Corso goes on about his pistol Flashy (I think) and when you get rewarded it at the end of chapter 1, he now (patch 4.0) cant equip it because he now cant use blaster pistols and you cant equip it because it requires Corso Riggs

As Charlie would say ... WINNING !

Edited by Bobbaturtle

You gotta love that in the Smuggler storyline, Corso goes on about his pistol Flashy (I think) and when you get rewarded it at the end of chapter 1, he now (patch 4.0) cant equip it because he now cant use blaster pistols and you cant equip it because it requires Corso Riggs

Yess, please allow Corso to equip Torchy again (Flashy and sparkles are the guns he gives the smuggler). My Corso has had it equipped for 2+yrs and now I am expected to believe Corso got better and wont use it? We all know Corso has a strange fixation with his guns. Now please for the sanity of smuggler's everywhere return Torchy to it's right full owner. ;)

*slow golf clap* Bioware. Andronikos is in similarly stupid position, he cant equip a second blaster pistol despite having a slot for it and his codex entry saying he uses dual pistols.

Edited by Karkais