Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

companion ability toggle on/off

Nexxus

I'm getting really tired of every time I zone or die I have to open companion bar and toggle abilities off again. Can we please get this fixed Bioware. I'm to the point I won't use Corso because of his harpoon shot that won't stay turned off, I'm a gunslinger I don't won't my companion pulling targets next to me knocking me out of cover every fight.

I'm getting really tired of every time I zone or die I have to open companion bar and toggle abilities off again. Can we please get this fixed Bioware. I'm to the point I won't use Corso because of his harpoon shot that won't stay turned off, I'm a gunslinger I don't won't my companion pulling targets next to me knocking me out of cover every fight.

You really need to learn how to manage your companion better because this never happens to me. You should never have to turn off a companion ability, pure and simple.

Edited by yaos

You really need to learn how to manage your companion better because this never happens to me. You should never have to turn off a companion ability, pure and simple.

Because the companions might have an AoE ability and break CC. It's happened to me several times.

Edited by Amophicus

Hmm, I'm a ranged toon why would I want to fight melee.

Hi,

I have the same problem as this. I will toggle off my companion's AoE skills and after using my speeder, changing zones, or logging in/out it resets to the defaults. This means that my companion uses an AoE skill to break my CC and wipe the party.

I have a similar issue with some of my preferences. This type of thing is a minor annoyance... However over the course of an hour or few, it becomes a real pain. As an above poster mentioned, it makes you want to abandon the most appropriate companions in exchange for a lesser one. Until this issue is fixed, I'm stuck using the wrong companion for the job... Or no companion at all. Please help!

Thanks,

-Concerned

I've turned off companion abilties such as the harpoon thing, because I didn't want corso bringing the enemy to me (i'm ranged) but he turns it back on whenever he feels like it.

I'd like to see these settings stick better too.

Edited by SKurj

Uhm, ok. How do your farts smell, btw?

Edited by Shillen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.