I cant play the knights of the fallen empire

frostbitekral

I have a lvl 60 sith sorcerer. I am a subscriber I'm in the early access I finished both of the expansions (revan and hutt cartel) but still game wants me to play some flashpoints. Is there a way I can start the KOTFE without doing them ? Edited by frostbitekral

What flashpoints?

I had some purple missions in my log for Ilum and Makeb, but that doesn't mean I have to do them. Only that they are story missions. Go to your ship and you should be able to get started.

On the other hand, that might not be your issue. On one of my characters, I returned to fleet in early chapter 5 to spend some crystals. After that I cannot return to Fallen Empire on that character. It says that the companion/follower I need is unavailable. But I've already sent in a ticket in game about that.

I have a lvl 60 sith sorcerer. I am a subscriber I'm in the early access I finished both of the expansions (revan and hutt cartel) but still game wants me to play some flashpoints. Is there a way I can start the KOTFE without doing them ?

When you click on the quest terminal on your ship there will be popups stating that all story quests will not be available anymore when the expansion starts.

I do not know what flashpoints the game wants you to play, there should be none if you have finished the Revan expansion.

Start the new expansion and all those requests should go away, unless it is the normal quest missions you are speaking of.

Edited by Icestar

I cant click the quest terminal on my ship. It says you're not eligible for this mission. How ? Call to Arms and Immediate Danger is purple so that means I must do them first ?

It means your account is not flagged for early access, meaning it is convinced you were not subbed on each of the required dates / date ranges.

I cant click the quest terminal on my ship. It says you're not eligible for this mission. How ? Call to Arms and Immediate Danger is purple so that means I must do them first ?

Purple means it's part of the story, or more important than the gold quests. But it doesn't mean that you have to do them. I had quests on both Ilum and Makeb that were purple, but because I had early access I could still access Fallen Empire.

I have played thru Knights of the Fallen Empire as I had early access. I played my Jedi guardian and my Commando:. I went to play my Sith Juggernaught and it says I am not eligible for this conversation. I played all the way thru Reven.

:confused:

Is your Jugg level 60 or above?

Yes thank you, that was the problem. I hadn't noticed I was only 59 and 7 bars. I went back to Yavin IV and did a few dailies and am off the the Fallen Empire. Amazing how it;s the little things you miss.:D

• 3 months later...
I have played thru Knights of the Fallen Empire as I had early access. I played my Jedi guardian and my Commando:. I went to play my Sith Juggernaught and it says I am not eligible for this conversation. I played all the way thru Reven.

:confused:

Almost same here.

I did it no problem on my rep character, but my Imp won't launch it. no matter wht I do I am teleported to fleet and that is it.

LOL

I have a similar problem, I'm not sure if it's just me missing an obvious point but I'm a sub since last week I think, I paid for my level 60 token but the KOTFE won't start, it took me through the cinematic but it just put me in the fleet for some reason. I go to my ship to start the quest from there but all I see is Oricon, Ilum, and Makeb (for some reason Shadow of Revan doesnt show up either even though i bought it as a preffered).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.