Launch screen shows Installing 100% - Updating - Complete - Still no play button..

iamavictim

I left the launcher open all day yesterday and all night last night, downloading this patch, only to end up with no play button today. Launcher shows 100% complete without a play button to click to launch the game. Yes, already downloaded the launcher fix and tried the bitloader file delete fix. Nothing is working. I do not feel we should have to download the whole game again to play with this patch. I have had to do that before and it should not have to be an option for subscribers who have been playing the game without issues before a patch is released.

Seems to be a major issues with this patch and as a subscriber, this is truly disappointing to say the least.

:mad::mad::mad:

• 6 months later...
I left the launcher open all day yesterday and all night last night, downloading this patch, only to end up with no play button today. Launcher shows 100% complete without a play button to click to launch the game. Yes, already downloaded the launcher fix and tried the bitloader file delete fix. Nothing is working. I do not feel we should have to download the whole game again to play with this patch. I have had to do that before and it should not have to be an option for subscribers who have been playing the game without issues before a patch is released.

Seems to be a major issues with this patch and as a subscriber, this is truly disappointing to say the least.

:mad::mad::mad:

Same here... tested to download the whole game again but.. same result.. Launcher shows 100% complete without a play button to click to launch the game