(KOTFE) Do you really have to do PvP to recruit a PvE companion?

Kulyok

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling this is Biowares attempt to get people to try out different parts of the game. I wouldn't be surprised if later companions "force" you to do OPs or GSF to get them. I used the term "force" there, but really, like everything else, it IS still optional. If you want the companion, you have to do the work to get them - a bit like HK-51. No-one was forced to do that, but if you wanted him, you had to put the work in (at least once).

You could even put Treek in that category - if you wanted her, you had to work to get the creds (or wimp out and use CC) :p to buy her

EDIT: Not saying it's a good idea, just making a suggestion at the motivation

Edited by CrazyCT

Wow, I just read through this thread to see if I could figure how it was possible to skip past Lorkin/the pvp droid..I just found out after reading all og this I am so screwed in this game.. Throughout my history of MMO's I have found I have a dislike for: Guilds (10-15% put forth effort that the rest get to use), PVP because I really truly suck at it (I have tried on several MMO;s; playing in groups (because people want you to have mics/ears on, and I am playing to enjoy the game, if I want to talk to my friends I will go to their house...So I am a anti-social, non-PvP'er, who doesn;t join guilds... How will I ever succeed? (I hope the sarcasm wasn't missed by to many?) Happy gaming, and I will look else where for better information then the forums here...

Just don't get those companions. Nothing bad happens if you just ignore the alerts.