Missing Grapple?

oneupkev

Hi

since upgrading to 4.0 i appear to have lost the Grapple ability, i'm a level 42 powertech after re-rolling my merc (i'm a reasonably new player)

i can't see anywhere in the patch notes to say it's moved or changed the required level, i had the jet charge unlock but no grapple

anyone else with this?

Edited by oneupkev
spelling

since upgrading to 4.0 i appear to have lost the Grapple ability, i'm a level 42 powertech after re-rolling my merc (i'm a reasonably new player)

i can't see anywhere in the patch notes to say it's moved or changed the required level, i had the jet charge unlock but no grapple

Yes, all the QQing actually worked. So players get their beloved Storm or Jet Charge earlier, but most of the other skills later (Grapple, Shoulder Cannon, ...).

You can check ingame when you'll get Grapple back, if you visit your class trainer and change the filter settings from "available" to something like "all" or "available soon". Can't remember the exact wording, but I hope this helps.

Edited by realleaftea

Yes, all the QQing actually worked. So players get their beloved Storm or Jet Charge earlier, but most of the other skills later (Grapple, Shoulder Cannon, ...).

You can check ingame when you'll get Grapple back, if you visit your class trainer and change the filter settings from "available" to something like "all" or "available soon". Can't remember the exact wording, but I hope this helps.

Ah! i've only been playing for 2 months and i have missed that i can do that, will check it out now.

Really enjoying the powertech, shame that the shoulder cannon got moved to later, was looking forward to having a play with that, something to work towards

thanks!

Yes, iirc grapple used to be level 22. I remember i was so proud of that ability when the game launched.

Since shoulder cannon was moved from 51 to 61 so that PTs without early access can be properly at a disadvantage like everyone else, it only makes sense that grapple was bumped up.

Yes, iirc grapple used to be level 22. I remember i was so proud of that ability when the game launched.

Since shoulder cannon was moved from 51 to 61 so that PTs without early access can be properly at a disadvantage like everyone else, it only makes sense that grapple was bumped up.

Yes it appears to be level 46 now for the grapple, which is a shame but i just got there and now can re-unlock it