New Launcher has terrible slow download speeds

Bacca

Ever since the changer to the new launcher in the last moth or so, it's dropped the patch download speeds from the 600 to 900k per second (with peaks of 1.2M per second), down to 30 to 40k per second (with the odd peak up to 55k per second).

This ISN'T on my end, it's SOLEY related to SWTOR. I can get things from origin for instance at the same time I'm trying to download the SWTOR patch and it downloads at 1.5M a second (without any impact to the SWTOR client's download which is going on at the same time), and I've downloaded various other things from other locations, all with the same normal speed of 1.5 to 2.5M a second today without any impact to the shocking download of SWTOR.

At the same time I've looked at peoples posts about editing the launcher settings, but it has no effect for me (if anything, makes it slower when I tried to enable the P2P option, so I've reverted back to the without it, and I've got the original disc install since the beginning, ie the non streaming one, so PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\", \"publictest\": \"SSN\" }" is already there and I've set disable bitraider to true with no impact.)

Please advise what you've done to kill the download. At this rate It'll be a week before I can get to my supposed early access for the new content.

NOTE it's ONLY since the new launcher came out that this issue has arisen so something is definitely wrong with the new launcher.

Edited by Bacca