Getting a super bad fps drop since this new patch. Around 9 to 12fps in average.

jamyz

Hello there!

Today I logged in and while in fleet the fps went down to 9 - 12. Sometimes even to 2 and 5. The game is pretty much unplayable. Let me tell you, yesterday I was playing well at the fleet before the shutdown. Getting pretty much 60fps at ultra and at the fleet. Same spots I was today. I am also sitting in a Fury X from AMD, so this game should be easy cake to run at the card, but for some reason this new patch messed it up for me. I tried different settings, different resolutions, but the fix is not close. I get the same amounts of fps. The weird thing is that while at the menu, I get 40 to 49 fps, but in-game it's just unplayable. I hope you folks fix this one. My computer is pretty much a good computer to run games at 4K, so it's not my hardware if you were thinking about it. Same as other thing. As I said. I was playing well yesterday at pretty much 60fps.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards!

EDIT: Nevermind about this post. It got fixed. Re-logged multiple times to see if something was wrong or it something needed a repair. Like when the launcher detects something is wrong, but after 3 or 4 tries the game returned to normal. Running at 60fps, 4k and ultra again :].

Edited by jamyz