Companion vanished?

ForthHorSE

Okay so this is my first time posting on the forums, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. Last night I made a smuggler alt and got him up to level 10. I got my first companion (Corso) and went to bed. The next morning 4.0 dropped, however when it finished patching my companion was gone. Pushing N reveals zero companions, pressing B tells me I need companions to open the crew window. When I try to continue my class quest, it insists I need Corso with me to continue, buuut I don't have him :p

Has anyone else gotten this problem? Is there a way to fix it? I submitted a ticket but thought I'd post it here also for answers.

Thanks! :D

Same problem for me Torian Cadera vanished, can't summon him, can't send him on missions, and can't talk to him on my ship. Although I can still see him on cutscenes... Anyone knows when will they fix this? Edited by Tchucha

On all my crafting chars where the ship droids had the crafting bonus sensor device, the ship droid disappeared completely, not on the ship, not in the companions window, nowhere. On my other chars the ship droid is still there.

So the vanished characters might have something to do with some of their equipment being removed from the game without any replacement, so the script that stripped them of obsolete gear was aborted and the companion's conversion was left in an unfinished state.

Edited by Mubrak

On all my crafting chars where the ship droids had the crafting bonus sensor device, the ship droid disappeared completely, not on the ship, not in the companions window, nowhere. On my other chars the ship droid is still there.

So the vanished characters might have something to do with some of their equipment being removed from the game without any replacement, so the script that stripped them of obsolete gear was aborted and the companion's conversion was left in an unfinished state.

I don't think that is the problem because i only got my companion today, and the bug happen to me today, he had the default gear, and i do see him in cutscenes, but that's it. If it weren't for the cutscenes i wouldn't even know i already had Torian

I had a Jedi Guardian that was about to finish the Coruscant quest line before the patch. After the patch I finished the quests and went to Taris, but Kira is no longer a companion. I have T7, that's it :( Hopefully this gets fixed tonight.

I had a Jedi Guardian that was about to finish the Coruscant quest line before the patch. After the patch I finished the quests and went to Taris, but Kira is no longer a companion. I have T7, that's it :( Hopefully this gets fixed tonight.

Yea. Fingers crossed that the new update tonight is gonna resolve this companion issue.

Just so frustrating when you can't continue your missions and all you can do is wait..