Ship bots missing, Treek broken

Velarax

Ship bots (C2N1 and 2VR8) are missing in action. Neither is on its respective ship and neither appears in the companion/follower list. Moreover, players who have invested in Treek can no longer summon her because they get a disembodied, broken ship bot model instead of Treek.

*heavy sigh*

Edited by Velarax
typo

Ship bots (C2N1 and 2VR8) are missing in action. Neither is on its respective ship and neither appears in the companion/follower list. Moreover, players who have invested in Treek can no longer summon her because they get a disembodied, broken ship bot model instead of Treek.

*heavy sigh*

I'm having this same issue, missing droids (now making the money I spent in buying packs and unlocking the butler outfit for the whole account now wasted), all her missing gear, and treek is a broken ship droid. I hope they didn't intend to remove the ship droids, they were a really good aesthetic

*heavy sigh*

Did you have a character customization on your ship droid? It's on treek so you remove that it should fix the problem.