Cant Launch mission in new expac story line bc I left area...

AndriusAjax

Little spoilers.. a name of an NPC and very general description of a location.

After landing in the swamp and needing to begin a conversation with Koth I went to the fleet to sell some items and use my basic coms (crystals). Now I cant go back to the swamp!

I cant relaunch the mission because it says the "companion is not available" - I assume Koth. I also cant travel there via taxi because the taxi is not available to me. Lastly, I cant manually walk there. Please help me!!

I took off work to play this and now i cant :(

Edited by AndriusAjax

Having the same issue as OP, I'm stuck at the start of Chapter IV. After clicking play I am unable to continue, "This mission requires a follower that is unavailable at this time." There is a flight point on the map, but nothing at the location.

Having the same issue. The only followers i have are treek, HK51 and lana.

Unable to launch chapter 4 as it is said a required companion is missing and the objective currently is to speak to koth :-/

Anyone have any ideas?

I managed to find a workaround for this issue on Republic: Chapter IV: The Gravestone.

Land on Zakuul, use Quick Travel to get the easternmost zone, then a long trek through the jungle, to the mission marker.

Was able to resume from there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I managed to find a workaround for this issue on Republic: Chapter IV: The Gravestone.

Land on Zakuul, use Quick Travel to get the easternmost zone, then a long trek through the jungle, to the mission marker.

Was able to resume from there.

This worked for me - Thanks a lot!