The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Subscriber, but no access to level 60 character. It tells me to buy tokens and yet

moiraesfate

There is no place to buy tokens on the market.

Kinda angry right now. I should have access to everything.

If you are talking about the free one, you create it from your character screen. As far as the ones to buy they are not in the cartel shop as of right now, most likely that will not be ready until next week, the official day of launch.

Yeah ive been subbed for about 2 weeks maybe almost 3, i just got back from after a year of being idle. I briefly read that if you are subbed on certain things you get rewards like cosmetic items and mounts, so far i have not gotten a mount, and i am not eligible for a free lvl 60. Now idk why but if it is a bug I would like it fixed :). any comments or suggestions? how can we get a gm to read these threads?

I specifically came back to play the new content. Now they have removed the 12xp and I don't have access to a level 60 character. Very angry right now. Almost ready to cancel my sub again. I'm going to give them a couple days.

If you didn't qualify for early access it comes out officially on the 27th. Just wait because it sounds like you didn't subscribe on the dates you needed too.

Yeah ive been subbed for about 2 weeks maybe almost 3, i just got back from after a year of being idle. I briefly read that if you are subbed on certain things you get rewards like cosmetic items and mounts, so far i have not gotten a mount, and i am not eligible for a free lvl 60. Now idk why but if it is a bug I would like it fixed :). any comments or suggestions? how can we get a gm to read these threads?

The GMs won't help you on this. You don't qualify for Early Access, so you can't play the new content until the 27th. The free 60 can only be created to play in the new content, so you can't create one.

Wait until the 27:th if you do not have early access.

The tokens are there in the cartel market but they do not grant access to more expansion content the account needs to be unlocked for it first.

Edited by Icestar