KOTFE Chapter 1 issues

Sith_Darvon

I have early access for the expansion but I am unable to play the first chapter. I have the quest in my log and watched the trailer but when I go to click play episode it ports me to a terminal in vaiken spacedock by the cargo bank. Anyone having this issue? I have tried restarting the game multiple times and I am unable to abandon the quest.

I have early access for the expansion but I am unable to play the first chapter. I have the quest in my log and watched the trailer but when I go to click play episode it ports me to a terminal in vaiken spacedock by the cargo bank. Anyone having this issue? I have tried restarting the game multiple times and I am unable to abandon the quest.

Does the quest say to speak to anyone specifically? or to use the terminal? Quests that transport you somewhere usually take you near to the NPC/item you need to interact with to begin the quest.

Not too sure then.

I remember there was a bug on IA where a certain cut scene would not trigger if you had either Treek or HK with you as it demanded a conversation with a companion introduced before they were brought into the game. Can you try changing companions? or even not having a companion?

If not then a CS call sounds like your only recourse.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.