Cant summon Skadge since 4.0 (level 44 class quest)

Akerin

Hey,

Having missed out on getting my final char upto 55 before the 12x xp ended he's stuck on Belsavis on a mission requiring me to have Skadge (who was present as a "Guest" pre 4.0) active "A Thousand Pardons" - Speak with Zale Barrows. However Skadge is no longer in my companion window and I have no idea how to re-obtain him. If there's something im missing, well, i'm missing it lol otherwise some kinda bug :)

Either way, there you are! I'll get on with something else in the meantime lol.

I'm having the same issue.

I've tried resetting the quest while on Belsavis, while on the Fleet, and all places in between. I've tried logging out and exiting the game as well. My quest log is 22/25. If anybody has suggestions for me and OP that'd be great.

Hey,

Having missed out on getting my final char upto 55 before the 12x xp ended he's stuck on Belsavis on a mission requiring me to have Skadge (who was present as a "Guest" pre 4.0) active "A Thousand Pardons" - Speak with Zale Barrows. However Skadge is no longer in my companion window and I have no idea how to re-obtain him. If there's something im missing, well, i'm missing it lol otherwise some kinda bug :)

Either way, there you are! I'll get on with something else in the meantime lol.

Same thing happened to both me and my wife. We tried logging, leaving the system, resetting the quest, conducted rain dancing, and nothing! I'm just shocked that after sending tickets in, no from Bioware has acknowledged these issues or have hot patched the game yet. Seems like very poor planning on their part. Now were just stuck, waiting on a fix...wonder if I'll get credited for the days I'm unable to play?