HK-51 quest progress reset, parts lost

Fimir

Unfortunately this isn't a bug, from the patch notes:

"Note: Due to the number and type of changes made, a majority of existing missions will be automatically reset to their starting step when this update goes live."

Always best to read the patch notes before reporting as a bug. This has also happened with previous expansions so isn't unexpected, in fact the HK mission is the oft quoted mission to get finished (or not start) before the expansion.

Edited by ZavienUK

• 2 weeks later...
Happened to me too. Support told me they can not fix it and I had to redo the entire quest chain again. Once my son and I are finished with the new content, we are taking our business elsewhere. This is the longest quest chain in the entire game and repeating it because support is too lazy to fix it is bull.

Happened to me too. Support told me they can not fix it and I had to redo the entire quest chain again. Once my son and I are finished with the new content, we are taking our business elsewhere. This is the longest quest chain in the entire game and repeating it because support is too lazy to fix it is bull.

Did you read my post above? It's not a 'me too' thing, this happened to everybody, all missions in progress (HK or otherwise) were reset at the release of the expansion.

I know it's frustrating, but there is nothing to 'fix' because all missions being reset was expected behaviour, and it was in the patch notes. It has happened with previous expansions too - to the point where the HK quest is the one mentioned to get finished before the expansion (or wait until after to start). In any case the entire chain can be done in a single evening so it's not the end of the world.

Edited by ZavienUK

I started this quest chain about a year ago, i got to the part where i had a list of components to find.

Today I decided to finish this questline so i went to my mission log to find the mission isnt there. Not a problem i thought as its been a while.

I went to section X to start the quest line again but i cannot find the heroic that you need to start the quest. Is there something im forgetting or is it a bug?

• 8 months later...

Just a little update on my situation with this quest, I had mine reset with patch 4.0 when i was on the last driod part, after creating two tickets asking for this to be fixed and getting a reply basically stating 'sorry, deal with it', I created another polite ticket where i mentioned that i read on the forums that CC Reps had managed to resolve this issue for other players by boosting them forward to the final stage of the quest, therefore already having handed in all the droid parts, the same was done for me and i finally completed this pain in the neck, time consuming, nightmare of a quest!!!!

Try do the same and you should be pleasantly surprised! This was one of the most time consuming and tedious quests in the game and made much harder by the fact that people were no longer looking for driod parts, therefore making it a solo quest.

Good luck completing it and try to be patient ;)