KOTFE Issues With Cut Scenes

RiskingReign

Hello anybody that is reading this,

First off Id like to address that I have never had a problem before patch 4.0 but mainly its the cut scenes in the new expansion. From what little I have been able to play it is due to the cut scenes freezing. Now in the beginning first few cut scenes no problems what so ever and I play on most of my settings on high. Now I don't know if any other player is having this issue but I couldn't find any one with this problem. But shortly after a few cut scenes the cut scenes wouldn't continue buffering/loading? Anyways, I would be stuck at a frozen screen and had to load up the entire game again. Now before someone suggests play on lower settings I have had to go from high settings to very low settings to get through some cut scenes but even now some of those cut scenes take a long time to load sometimes. In any case is there anything I can do or is this a growing problem for some people? Also on a side note I run on windows 10 if that matters to any one that is also having this problem. Thank you for taking the time to read this.