The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can't do any fallen empire content

Rane_vi

When I go to the terminal in my ship there is no mission to start fallen empire, i do not have my subscriber rewards either despite being subbed by every single date, i've also done all the quest chains leading up to fallen empire as well, is this an issue anyone else is having? Basically I qualify for early access but I'm not getting it

It could be a multitude of things. First, apparently, you had to be subscriber from July 31-Oct 19. The ENTIRE TIME. So if your sub dropped for a day due to game cards, or any other issue, then you DO NOT qualify. ((which is pretty crappy imo)). If you did sub this entire time, and think you qualify, there is a reported bug that can possibly fixed by logging out then logging back in.

It could be a multitude of things. First, apparently, you had to be subscriber from July 31-Oct 19. The ENTIRE TIME. So if your sub dropped for a day due to game cards, or any other issue, then you DO NOT qualify. ((which is pretty crappy imo)). If you did sub this entire time, and think you qualify, there is a reported bug that can possibly fixed by logging out then logging back in.

That's false, you just had to be subbed on the specific dates, if you missed a single day sometime in the middle you're fine.

That's false, you just had to be subbed on the specific dates, if you missed a single day sometime in the middle you're fine.

That is for the gifts, for Early Access u had to be subscriber for 3 months period as mentioned:rolleyes:

Edited by Azbaleth

This is correct. My sub had dropped for 2 weeks but I was subbed on the specific dates and I still received early release access.

I know this isn't a good solution, but why don't you just wait until tomorrow when the story starts for all and see if you are able to access the quests then? It's only 1 day, and if you put in a request for help they will probably answer you tomorrow anyway. Hope when the story opens for everyone it works for you!! If not, then you'll have to put in a ticket.

It is odd though that you didn't get the items in the mail, you may want to post a ticket about that though. Are you sure you were subscribed on the dates required?