T7-01 Companion missing in Weapon of the jedi mission

L_B_P

My Jedi Guardian is also missing T7-01. The droid disappeared upon leaving the Matriarch's home in Kalikori Village. I have created a Help Ticket in-game and am awaiting a response from the Help Center. A logoff did not fix the issue. I am trying a full client shutdown and restart. I don't anticipate any improvement. I definitely don't want to restart a new character at this point as I have invested a fair number of Cartel Coins on my current char (XP Boosts, Inventory slot expansion, etc.)

Since so many Jedi Knights/Guardians are having the same issue since yesterday's update, I wonder if it is a bug with the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion?

Please Bioware. I love this game and really want to continue forward through your killer new expansion.

Cheers all.

Made a ticket same issue as above. please update if fix is found or issue resolved.

I am unhappy that I resubscribed So far the issues have been game unplayable after subscribing (Playable when using FTP) excessive login times to fix that issue and now unable to complete a class quest. Not a good start in only 4 days of playing.

Made another guardian to test if I would get T7-01 and keep him, sadly it happens again. It seems randomly who get theres companion or not, as many other people ran around with there companion at level 6.

Had the companion from the time i found him until I am finish talking with my master. As soon the talk is finish he disappered from my list

• 2 months later...

Found a work around. I know this is a few months old, but I had the same issue.

Click "Companions and Contacts" on the top-mid menu bar (the one that looks like a fist). Summoning T7 through that worked.