Datacrons Not Unlocked?

Aricus

I have been having the same issue, yes logged into all my characters, submitted in game ticket told it was a bug by auto response and to submit a bug report and ticket was closed. submitted bug report said they would forward it to correct department but I would get no reply. Submitted another ticket got another auto response saying it was a bug and submit a bug report. Second ticket had info that I already did a ticket and bug report, logged into all characters and still am having an issue.

I want to talk to someone who can fix it! I know someone can check and see I should have certain things because they have done it before and granted me what i should have had.

• 1 month later...

I actually just picked up the Hoth orange datacron. It's not showing up on the toon I collected it with. Tried all the logging in and outs you guys suggested in the thread. Nothing worked.

Just figured I would add my two cents to the bug thread.

Edited by AttoreionHunter

• 2 months later...

I am having problems with the datacrons as well. I want the darn decoration. On the Datacron portion of the legacy window, it shows I have unlocked every datacron. Codex shows different numbers for different toons. I made the horrible mistake of tranferring a toon to another server while hunting the datacrons and it has screwed up everything.

What do I go by? Legacy window or the codex? What do I need to do in order to unlock the decorations?

• 2 months later...

6/1/16 - I also ran into various versions of Datacrons not working; and after hours of troubleshooting finally ran across the variable that caused them to ~appear~ to not work at times, or at other times to require alts to be cycled through login, or yet others to fail for simply no apparent reason at all. In each case I'm speaking typically of a fresh legacy unlock that should have added, say, 4 mastery, but didn't.

Source of the heartburn: level sync. On Alderaan my lvl 65 toon's reduced (level synced) level of 34 yielded mastery of 1229. Despite all my best efforts, a fresh Datacron that should have added 4 mastery to that simply did not work. Checked everything. Broken. BUT, when I jumped off planet and resumed a normal 4711 mastery, sure enough mastery popped up to 4715; freshly including the missing Datacron. The stat squish employed by level sync can at times be sufficiently bull-in-china-shop pervasive that tiny changes provided by Datacrons disappear. Worse, this behavior becomes increasingly variable depending on the level of the toon involved and the Datacron's planet of origin, etc. In my book this is a bug (as any sufficiently onerous display feature would be). Fix this display issue and a LOT of headaches will go away!

Peaches

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
I just wanted to get this post highlighted on the dev tracker for anyone that runs into this issue.

-eric

I just found my first datacron on Voss. i clicked on it but all datacron on Voss in my legacy are still lock. I already log on all my characters but still unlock. I am doing something wrong? i have only 3 weeks on the game