cant make a level 60?

dethsight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facing the same issue here. I was a subscriber at all the required times but I seem to have none of the sub rewards unlocked, can't create a free 60 and can't start the KOTFE story.

glad im not the only one with this issue. hope it gets fixed asap.

Huh, I thought it wasn't supposed to be up for another hour. Silly time conversations in my head while being half awake, lol.

But yeah, now I'm worried too, as someone who has been subbed since pre-July 31st...

Nah you converted correctly they came back up early.

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I am seeing a few posts around the forums where people feel they are missing Early Access, one of the sub rewards, etc. First, I want to remind everyone of the criteria to earn rewards and Early Access, which can be found here. If after reviewing that you still feel you are missing something, please contact Customer Support. They will be the next step in checking into your account, and correcting any issues that may be present.

Thanks!

-eric

Hey folks!

I am seeing a few posts around the forums where people feel they are missing Early Access, one of the sub rewards, etc. First, I want to remind everyone of the criteria to earn rewards and Early Access, which can be found here. If after reviewing that you still feel you are missing something, please contact Customer Support. They will be the next step in checking into your account, and correcting any issues that may be present.

Thanks!

-eric

^^This

Hey folks!

Thanks!

-eric

Care to explain this?

2015/10/10 1:05 AM CLOSED - - £ 8.99 1001700320667

2015/09/10 1:06 AM CLOSED - - £ 8.99 1001621720667

2015/08/10 8:14 PM CLOSED - - £ 8.99 1001575120667

Hey folks!

Thanks!

-eric

So does gametime equal subscription? Seeing as i always buy those 60+ days instead of renewable options

So does gametime equal subscription? Seeing as i always buy those 60+ days instead of renewable options

yeah i always buy the 60 day cards too and it should be the same it's 60 days sub

BW don't tell me there are no rewards for me

guess i will see when i finish the patch download

Edited by nerazzurroblue

Same with me, I know I have early access since I am earning exp on my level 60 but cannot start Kotfe or create the pre-made level 60 character which was promised

Everyone will be able to level to just under 61 prior to having the expansion as with every other expansion. Gaining experience is not a clear sign you have early access.

Same with me, I know I have early access since I am earning exp on my level 60 but cannot start Kotfe or create the pre-made level 60 character which was promised

That does NOT mean early access. I know I don't have it because I, not realizing I was missing out on early access and not caring about that particular reward, was not subbed on August 31st. Without the expansion, you can (and always have been able to) get to 1 xp short of the next level, in this case 61.

EDIT: someone beat me to it :p

Edited by FrozenGoalie

Bump with Ticket no 335322637 as well as sub dates.

2015/10/10 1:05 AM CLOSED - - £ 8.99 1001700320667

2015/09/10 1:06 AM CLOSED - - £ 8.99 1001621720667

2015/08/10 8:14 PM CLOSED - - £ 8.99 1001575120667

didn't you need to be subbed in July as well?