Now that 12x xp is gone..

bamboojungles

So, I just started playing again about 2 days ago, excited that I only have to do storyline missions to level up then....realized that 12x xp was ending today. So, are they going to make any changes to make it easier to level, or this is going to be a short-lived re-subscribed

Starting with the update today, you only have to do your class quests and the main planetary quest on each planet to be at the appropriate level. Some quests will even be hidden by default, as you do not need to do them. But you can read all about in the patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/10202015/game-update-4.0-knights-fallen-empire-early-access.

Do class missions.

After that, doing the core planetary arcs should keep you properly leveled.

Don't want to do the planetary arcs? Okay then, do flashpoints, side-missions, PvP, GSF, the space game, and whatever else I might be missing to fill in those missing XP.

And with level sync, you do not have to do the side-missions on the planet that you are on.

You could do class and planetary missions on every planet up to Hoth, decide that you don't want to do the Hoth planetary mission, and then go back to Nar Shadda or Tattooine or wherever and run side missions there to make up for the missing XP.

Edited by Mithros