Refer a preferred access player

gSkullPanda

I'm attempting to refer a friend using my referral link but it's telling him he is not eligible. He has not played the game since launch so it is way passed 90 days; and he has a preferred status account, so he HAS been a previous subscriber. Anyone know a resolution?

Well, do you know for a fact that he was subbed? One can be a Pref just by buying and using Cartel Coins (I think). But ...

Most likely a bug. Since you are subbed, try calling the customer service #.

I know for certain he use to be a subscriber. He has the Imperial and Republic pilot suits in his in-game mail, as well as a party jawa and the fireworks.

I know for certain he use to be a subscriber. He has the Imperial and Republic pilot suits in his in-game mail, as well as a party jawa and the fireworks.

I have read that some has to try a few times for it to work, perhaps it helps if he tries tomorrow.

He should be able to do this without any problems.

They haven't already used a referral code, have they?

You can only use one referral code per account, so if they already used someone else's code they will not be able to use yours.

Depending on how recently they used it. "Previous Subscribers who participate in Friends of SWTOR cannot be referred again for 90 days."

Depending on how recently they used it. "Previous Subscribers who participate in Friends of SWTOR cannot be referred again for 90 days."

The OP writes that the friend have not played the game since launch, I would guess that means 2011.

The OP writes that the friend have not played the game since launch, I would guess that means 2011.

I am fully aware of that. But in the post I quoted, Mithros claimed that you could only use one referral code per account. That isn't accurate, so I pointed that fact out.

He has never used a referral link before; he does not receive the preferred player pack in his in-game mail when he starts new characters, this is the reason I know. We tried a few more times last night and we just tried again this morning and still no luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.