Game not downloading at all!

Master_Cioby

So I've been away from the game for a while, I had Shadow of Revan installed.

I changed back to windows 8.1 from Windows 10, by formatting my Windows partition.

I tried to open the game, I subscribed at this point, it wasn't downloading anything. Uninstalled the game and tried again, updated my launcher to the new one and again, stuck on 0%. I got bored last night waiting for it to do something, closed my PC after 1 hour.

Uninstalled and deleted my folder, tried again. Still on 0%

What the hell is this?

Also I can't attach a picture here it seems. It's just the new installer saying Installing at 0% Minimum Download in Progress and nothing moving.

TODAY all of a sudden the game gets stuck either on sign in screen or a couple of times i loged in it gets STUCK on LOADING Screen,i never had issues with this before and new patch is not out yet so what is happening ?

I am sure i am not the only one experiencing problems,Can someone at least give us a word about this ? :mad:

I am having the same problem, I get to the shadow of revan load screen with the little hour glass spinning around, but nothing happens. I logged on yesterday everything was fine. Please let me know if you have a solution