Is there a way to find out if I get Early Access to KOTFE

xnozzyx

I've been a subscription for a while now but I'm not sure what the qualifications for early access are. Any ideas?

There is no way to see if you are qualifyed for the early access.

You can perhaps get some information through the payment history but if you pay with timecards this will not show.

You will find out in a few days :tran_smile:

I've been a subscription for a while now but I'm not sure what the qualifications for early access are. Any ideas?

The qualifications are:

You will get Early Access if:

• your account was in "Subscriber" status at 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on August 10th

-and-

• your account was in "Subscriber" status at 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on August 31

-and-

• your account was in "Subscriber" status at 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on September 30th

-and-

• your account is in "Subscriber" status at 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on October 19th

If your account was not in subscriber status at any of those times, then you will not get Early Access. Not being subscribed for a few days in the middle of September won't affect anything, as long as you were a subscriber again on the 30th.

You can check if you meet them by looking at your account history:

Here on the website, go to "My SWTOR" -> "My Account" -> "Subscription" and there is an option to "show your payment history". That should give you the dates and times when you renewed your subscription so you can see whether you were a subscriber on the dates/times in question.

Ha, meant to say I've had a subscription for a while, thats funny. But anyways, thanks for the quick reply. I was just wondering

Then it is a easy answer if you have been subbed since August 10, yes you will get early access.

Edited by Icestar

I just noticed that in the description of early access it says: "Choose to be a Subscriber from August 10 to October 19 to receive the Early Access Bonus Reward!" But then in the Terms and Conditions, it says "To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates."

So which is it? Do you have to have been a subscriber each and every day since August 10? Or is it sufficient to have been a subscriber on the four dates DarthDymond posted?

Edited by Dragondog

I just noticed that in the description of early access it says: "Choose to be a Subscriber from August 10 to October 19 to receive the Early Access Bonus Reward!" But then in the Terms and Conditions, it says "To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates."

So which is it? Do you have to have been a subscriber each and every day since August 10? Or is it sufficient to have been a subscriber on the four dates DarthDymond posted?

It is both of them so any player that have been subscribed either during the Aug 10 - Oct 19 or qualifyed for all early launch items gets the early launch. Confirmed here.

Edited by Icestar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.