exact time of availabilty of Kofte early acces (CET)

amona

No one, not even the people at Bioware, can answer this question. Installing a major update is a complex process and any number of things can go wrong. I believe they announce on Twitter when the servers come up if you use that. I'm sure there are other places you can look. Edited by Ketinvik

Since the beginning of MMORPGs, it has never been a good idea to plan to actually play on the day of an expansion. I've seen expansions take the majority of the day and some that take a 3 hour downtime that's over before I wake up.

Don't take any days off in other words. Plan to actually be able to play on Wednesday.

i need this info so i can plan my day?

Don't . plan . anything . on the same day of an expansion release, EVER.

As other have said, expac releases are very complex beasts, too many things can go wrong, and my past experience tells me they do, no matter how hard they try to make everything go smoothly.

Don't . plan . anything . on the same day of an expansion release, EVER.

As other have said, expac releases are very complex beasts, too many things can go wrong, and my past experience tells me they do, no matter how hard they try to make everything go smoothly.

Yup. This goes for any MMO. lol. Be ready for delays, reboots, or a shutdown for additional updates.

SWTOR has been very good about avoiding huge issues at launch in comparison to other games. But you shouldn't lock in on a time.