What is the scale of the maps ?

Myrdovar

Does anyone have an idea how large the maps are ? I mean, when you explore the whole Balmorra map, how many meters does this cover?

I am curious about the "real" distances between the stations. And the dimensions of labs. To me, the map of an interior seems larger than it looks through the eye of my character.

I wondered, if he was a real person, how long would it take him to walk to the last room of the Farnel Research Factory (assuming all enemies are already down *g* )

If there is one foe left standing, or if there is a friendly NPC you can target, or if you have the repair droid or the mail droid, you can get an idea of the scale (each map is different) by watching the range in the "selected target" part of the UI.

And if you want to see how long it would take to walk, have your character walk! (There's a keybind for it, numpad slash by default, press again to resume running/sprinting.)

Thx for the suggestion with the target distance, I'll try that.

Then if the estimated length of my stride is 40 cm and I measure the time, I can determine the distance. But this only works if gametime is realtime- I always had the feeling the star wars clock runs faster than ours. Maybe I am mistaken there.

Thx for the suggestion with the target distance, I'll try that.

Then if the estimated length of my stride is 40 cm and I measure the time, I can determine the distance. But this only works if gametime is realtime- I always had the feeling the star wars clock runs faster than ours. Maybe I am mistaken there.

40cm? Are you an Ewok? In the real world, I'm 5'7" / 170cm, and my stride is 75cm.