The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVP "rotation"

Therealkoop

What skills are you primarily using in PVP? It seems like all I really do is run around ion pulsing/stockstriking/HIB on people. Occasionally ill toss a grenade (cryro/explosive) or mortar strike.

Just seems clunky and like I could be getting better use of my ammo. Im only lvl 13 though so my skill trees arnt special.

Typically, if they're a melee character I engage at range with Full Auto and Explosive Round, then Cryo Grenade them as they close in. Once they reach me, I shield up, stock strike, and then Ion Pulse.

If they're ranged, I usually close in while popping Explosive round and use Cryo to try and catch them.

As you climb the talent trees your moves will change a lot in usefulness, trust me. Like as a tank vanguard, my Stock Strike has a 100% chance to proc a snare.

Typically, if they're a melee character I engage at range with Full Auto and Explosive Round, then Cryo Grenade them as they close in. Once they reach me, I shield up, stock strike, and then Ion Pulse.

If they're ranged, I usually close in while popping Explosive round and use Cryo to try and catch them.

As you climb the talent trees your moves will change a lot in usefulness, trust me. Like as a tank vanguard, my Stock Strike has a 100% chance to proc a snare.

If you are not using HIB on every cooldown , you're doinG it wrong.