Treek won't heal

Keta

An intresting thing happened while using the Republic version of Treek while on Quesh doing the planet and class missions. Treek was in healers mode but refused to heal during combat. Out of combat he'd heal like mad but not once in combat. Thinking it was a bugged version of him I tried: dismissing him and using another companion then recalling him. Nada. Then I exited the game, relaunched and got the same problem. I even took it one step further and rebooted the computer. I also checked his gear and upgraded the few items that were not at level. Nothing.

Quesh is my least favorite planet in the game. If I could bypass it and still complete the class stories, I'd do so. I'm done with the place now but just wondering if anyone has seen something similar? Or perhaps it was an Ewok Holiday?

Any chance you have a pet out ? there was an old bug if a pet was out and took damage the companion stopped healing

I keep my pets stored. Treek is back to normal now that this character in on Hoth. Just curious whether this was Quesh planet bug or something.