Security Key Help

RuivonKyn

I recently try to set up security key through the app,after hearing from a friend that its free,but i seem to get stuck at the 7 serial number after choosing ENGLISH.

When i check set up security key in SWTOR site, the serial number provided by the site are bout 16 number long instead of the 7 serial number stated in the app and also it include alphabets and i cant seem to enter alphabets in the text box as well. Help Pls

I recently try to set up security key through the app,after hearing from a friend that its free,but i seem to get stuck at the 7 serial number after choosing ENGLISH.

When i check set up security key in SWTOR site, the serial number provided by the site are bout 16 number long instead of the 7 serial number stated in the app and also it include alphabets and i cant seem to enter alphabets in the text box as well. Help Pls

Delete the security key app you are using and get the new one dated Jun 15 http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/INFO-SWTOR-Security-Key-Issues/m-p/4833445#U4833445 only the new application accepts the letters and numbers, the old application is numbers only.

Edited by OwenBrooks