The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question on a collection

This is probably a silly question currently I'm in the process of collecting the Shae Vizla armor set. I bought the chest and gloves on my bounty hunter and equipped them. I got the leggings through a pack and I bought the boots. Again both pieces went to my BH. Now on my Jedi I have the helmet that I got in the pack that is still in the bound cool down. Question is if I say equip the helmet to my jedi will that mess up the collection? I know I still need to belt but if I bought the belt and the helmet was bound to another toon does that still complete the collection?

This is probably a silly question currently I'm in the process of collecting the Shae Vizla armor set. I bought the chest and gloves on my bounty hunter and equipped them. I got the leggings through a pack and I bought the boots. Again both pieces went to my BH. Now on my Jedi I have the helmet that I got in the pack that is still in the bound cool down. Question is if I say equip the helmet to my jedi will that mess up the collection? I know I still need to belt but if I bought the belt and the helmet was bound to another toon does that still complete the collection?

You have to unlock all the pieces on the same character. DO NOT USE THE HELMET ON YOUR JEDI. Seriously. Just wait for it to unbind and then send it to your BH.

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6373

This is unclear, but trust me, as someone who has stunned BioWare support agents twice with the size of my Collections: all items must be unlocked on one character.