Graphics update wrecked gameplay

nobarawolfgirl

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but ever since the new graphics update, I have been completely unable to play SWTOR properly. My loading times tripled (even compared to my old laptop, which was like 6 or 7yrs old). I couldn't move my characters two steps without the entire screen freezing for 5 seconds before everything glitched out and my characters jumped forward. Right-clicking on anything (cargo bay, mailbox, gtn) or even clicking on stronghold, crew skill, or inventory icons would take FOREVER to load - also glitching. Even just simple running would make me glitch out AND was super slow in the process. It looked like my characters were running in slow motion or something. I physically could not do ANYTHING. So I unsubbed today, and until this graphics issues is fixed, I'm not coming back to the game. I'm not going to pay for something I cant even enjoy.

Now that you mention it there has been an increase in opening Cargo Bay load time. Didnt associate it with the update at first but it did appear somewhere around the time so might very well have been have been the cause.

Not to mention other issues like Soa floors disappearing or Corruptor Zero remaining invisible after laser leaps...