Quests not rewarding proper companion affection gains

CloudCastle

I've noticed this for a while now and I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it. During conversations, both planetary and companion, I've noticed that the total companion affection points given at the end of the quest is less than the pop-up message told me I was receiving. Sometimes it's only 1 or 2 points off, and due to that, I at first thought that I had missed an affection loss somewhere. But then I started paying close attention, and it happened even when no affection loss is present.

I first noticed it while doing the Belsavis dailies (not Section X.) Every quest there was bugged. I would get a pop-up showing +50 affection for Kaliyo, but when the quest turn-in box appeared, I would only receive +49. If I was supposed to receive two +50's, then I would end up with +98 at the end.

But the problem is worse than that. I just finished doing a bunch of conversations with Lokin on my ship and in 3 conversations in a row, I only received half the affection points the pop-up message had granted me. In one conversation, for example, I got two +50 pop-ups, but in the end I only received +49 points, instead of 100. During that same conversation, I got a +50 pop-up for Vector as well, but only received +49 for him.

What's going on? Has anyone else noticed this?

Edited by CloudCastle