How to be a Great DPS!

Bahadori

Hi there guys!

So with 4.0 on the horizon I've put out a Top 10 on how to be a great DPS in preparation for the expansion. We caught alot of the flak this expansion from the new ops. Let's face it 3.0 was brutal on melee and even more so on the Sentinel class as a whole. I wanted to put something out there to help players in general (no matter the class/spec) who are confused on how to improve their DPS. Since you guys in the Sentinel/Marauder community are by far my favorites (yay!) i wanted to share this here in the hopes that it will help those of you who may be struggling, just coming back to the game, or those of you who may be on the fence with trying DPS this go around with KotFE. I hope it proves informative, Enjoy!

Excellent tips. I've been using your carnage mara guide as a reference since I returned to swtor for 4.0. Really helped a lot.

Awesome! I'm very glad that guide has been a good resource for you. I'll be putting out a new one for 4.0 so keep an eye out here in the forums and i'll let you know when it is up and running :D