The Lag is back.

Miyran

Somehow, somewhere, severe server lag has popped its head over the trench-line... Again.

I've went from 31ms -> 6000ms in a matter of a second. Sometimes it's fine, other times its out of control and unplayable; and no, it's not my internet. Every other game and download is fine, no problems or elongated wait times... Just SWTOR.

All I can say is "Da *** guyz?!"

Somehow, somewhere, severe server lag has popped its head over the trench-line... Again.

I've went from 31ms -> 6000ms in a matter of a second. Sometimes it's fine, other times its out of control and unplayable; and no, it's not my internet. Every other game and download is fine, no problems or elongated wait times... Just SWTOR.

All I can say is "Da *** guyz?!"

^^Seconded.

I've found that following the steps posted http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=840062 has made the game at least playable for me. The graphics aren't nearly as good, and gameplay is choppy, but my characters can at least move around without doing a glitchy stop every 5 seconds. They better fix this graphics issue soon though, because I dont want my game to look like this forever and I wont be spending money on a game that's not worth playing.