RP Lightsaber Components

Zanoroth

I don't think there's a list compiled of trash drops. You'll just have to find large amounts of saber-wielding mobs and murder them to collect parts, I guess. Could try Section X, Oricon dailies, various places on other planets (notably Corellia has a large Jedi/Sith NPC population).

I appreciate the thought. I know what the components are. There are some IN GAME items that are components. They are grey trash items. I was wondering if anyone knew where you might find them.

If you're looking for actual, inventory-occupying items? As mentioned above, just killing the crap out of Sith/Jedi NPCs will get you what you want.

If you're talking about obtaining them in a more roleplay-ish manner, the component locations actually vary. Despite the complex names of each of the components, you might be surprised to learn that quite a few can be found in any commonplace blaster. From the power cell, to the field emitters and so forth. So if you've got a Blaster, you'll most likely be able to collect most of the items from your list:

- Lens

- Emitter matrix

- Blade Emitter

- Power Cell

You could make the hilt out of literally anything. A blaster grip? Sure! Thermal detonator casing? Go for it. I know a Jedi that used a section of her old wooden training staff to house the casing and components.

The real pain is finding the crystals.

There's only a few planets where you can get them, from Voss, to Tython if you're a Jedi. I think there might be some scattered around on Korriban as well, but I can't really confirm it. The only place I know from lore exactly, is Illum.

Hopefully that helped.

Edited by Mourkoth

• 2 weeks later...

Crystals come from many sources. As for the most common ones, Ilum of course. It has been the origin of most jedi weapons for so long. Other then that, what you have to understand, not every focusing crystal is a crystal. Those can be various things. A few examples:

- Dantari Crystal that's found in the eggs of kinrath on the planet Dantooine;

- Durindfire Crystal is from Tatooine, but it's so rare and expensive that jst a few helped finance the Death Star;

- Krayt Dragon Pearl is actually a natural stone that sometimes creates itself in the last chamber of the creatures gizzard;

- Sapith Crystal was excreted by a Volice Worm;

Those are just examples from wookieepedia. I am certain there are focusing crystals that are metal ignots, little rocks and so on. A focusing gem is more or less material that's capable of focusing the energy beam from the powercell into a desired shape. Just mind that some crystals will force a certain colour on the blade, like the durindfire will make it silver.

On the other hand, sith used synthetically crafted crystals since ages, as they did not have access to Ilum mines, thus most of their blades were various shades of red, as this is the colour synth-crystals usually assume.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.