Can't launch the game

Eoftar

well after staring at the revan splash screen for 15 minutes it changed to the server selection screen, where I clicked on my server and now its saying logging in to server... but nothing is happening Edited by Kavius

first Harbinger, now the whole game is not working. And not a single announcement

I just asked if they were going to make an announcement about the issue (i.e. It's known and we are working it. No ETR at this time) and was told it will take a few hours and to expect an announcement after the issue has been fixed. To which I stated "How does that help others. Let them know you are working on the issue, it is just good customer service." To which they responded with hanging up the phone call. Seems he doesn't take well to friendly hints.

I just asked if they were going to make an announcement about the issue (i.e. It's known and we are working it. No ETR at this time) and was told it will take a few hours and to expect an announcement after the issue has been fixed. To which I stated "How does that help others. Let them know you are working on the issue, it is just good customer service." To which they responded with hanging up the phone call. Seems he doesn't take well to friendly hints.

they don't give a **** and never did.

Have to admit the customer "care" has pretty well sucked lately. They take forever to let us known when an issue arises, if they even bother at all. Telling us AFTER it's fixed is just plain moronic. Instead of letting people know they'd rather have people thinking it's their game, or system, and spending a bunch of time trying to fix something that has nothing to do with them. That's just rude.

To be clear this is what I did in all of my steps.

1)Checked to see if I had the Bitraider file (which I didn't) and would delete it

2)Ran InstallerRepair

3)Shut down computer and left off for 1-2 minutes to reset it's internals

4)Restarted TOR and just sat at the Revan screen