The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Was Jarael's Chest Clipping Ever Fixed?

arunav

To answer your question, clipping is suppose to be fixed as of 4.0, though we still might have some issues with it according to the September 30th Live Stream; just not as severally as we've been having.

Now, here's a friendly suggestion for you, how about searching for clipping instead of making yet another thread regarding clipping?

The 4.0 change is for speeders - it has nothing to do with armor clipping on characters generally.

I don't know why you seem to need to be so rude to a simple question, but perhaps don't bother responding if you don't have anything helpful to write.

It's an expensive set, and I was curious if the clipping had been improved upon since the initial pack was released. BW does this sometimes for the rare sets, since they are costly.

Edited by arunav

I currently use Jarael's Chest piece, I find that my long hair (human hair unlock) clips with the chest piece when moving, the front flap clips with my long lower robe even when standing still, the back flap (:p) strangely enough doesn't clip at all even when moving.

Hmm.. ok. Thank you for your reply.

My concern was if a female character uses the pants from the set (or any pants), and if this bug is still there. It's kind of terrible, as it looks as though... well, see for yourself, google image:

https://www.google.com/search?q=swtor+jarael+clip&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=503&tbm=isch&imgil=5kTV5093HsxjGM%253A%253BcMxw51Hik_zDNM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.swtor.com%25252Fcommunity%25252Fshowthread.php%25253Ft%2525253D775021&source=iu&pf=m&fir=5kTV5093HsxjGM%253A%252CcMxw51Hik_zDNM%252C_&usg=__1vNWGOWrH0JC3QLe3r5g_Vp27Ew%3D&ved=0CDcQyjdqFQoTCIuqkpjYw8gCFUJuPgodolgE6Q&ei=JzIfVsv6A8Lc-QGisZHIDg#imgrc=5kTV5093HsxjGM%3A&usg=__1vNWGOWrH0JC3QLe3r5g_Vp27Ew%3D

Edited by arunav