The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Alignment Remover

Cypressa

I would like to have an alignment remover added to the store.

What I mean by this is 2 items (one for light and one for dark) that would remove say 100 points of alignment for which ever one you used. I’m not saying that it should be used to add to the alignment of the other though.

For example I currently have a character that I started going down the light path with and got to light 500. I then got some orange adaptive armour that I liked the look of. However the armor was more fitting for someone walking down the dark path. Therefore I changed how my character was responding and now have 650 dark points. However this only makes me on -150. Now if I was to use a “Light alignment remover” (using the value suggested above) I would have 400 light and 650 dark meaning my alignment would be at -250. I would then need to use another 4 to get my alignment to 0 light 650 dark (-650 overall).

I would like to have an alignment remover added to the store.

What I mean by this is 2 items (one for light and one for dark) that would remove say 100 points of alignment for which ever one you used. I’m not saying that it should be used to add to the alignment of the other though.

For example I currently have a character that I started going down the light path with and got to light 500. I then got some orange adaptive armour that I liked the look of. However the armor was more fitting for someone walking down the dark path. Therefore I changed how my character was responding and now have 650 dark points. However this only makes me on -150. Now if I was to use a “Light alignment remover” (using the value suggested above) I would have 400 light and 650 dark meaning my alignment would be at -250. I would then need to use another 4 to get my alignment to 0 light 650 dark (-650 overall).

Nah. Light and Dark points are so easy to get more of, this item is just laziness. (Farm Black Talon, Esseles, and Diplomacy missions as needed.)

And when you reach 10K points on the one you decided you really want to be, continue earning to burn away the residue from the other side.

Oops, there's that word again, "earn"...