graphical bugs

Peccavi

Things aren't loading at all. My ship didn't load I am seeing missing graphics place holder glitches every where. I'm seeing pink texture instead of clothing. I have a brand new laptop with an Nvidia 940M is this due to the recent update?

I hade weird graphics glitches (esp when using macrobinoculars), flashes on loading screens and was getting 'stuck' on galaxy map/loading screens/conversations after last nVidia drivers update. Alt tabbing solved the problems but it was obviously annoying as hell and impossible to all tab constantly. Reverted back to previous drivers, works fine again Edited by Pietrastor

CS is now at Answers HQ

Run a game repair

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner..

If this is NOT present, click the cog icon and then run the repair option.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,.

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Edited by OwenBrooks

The problem am getting since the patch is the character selection screen flashes and then black screen If I guess I can get the character to load but again the screen does not resolve correctly.

I have tried all of the suggestions but nothing works, I do not have any issues with any other the other games I play. Please could you advise whether you are investigating this issue as at the moment I am a subscriber without a game I can play.

Regards

I'm having a similar problem in that I have had some serious graphics problems develop in last few days, but all my other games play fine. I have significant slow down regardless of how low I put my graphic settings (and when I do try and change them I get a black screen for a couple of minutes). Game was playing very smoothly before on reasonably high graphic settings, but now it is completely unplayable.

I have tried several possible solutions, including re-installing the game. So far no good. I hope I can get this problem fixed in time for kotfe.

Can we please have a plan on how you are going to fix this.

I have run the repair I have checked all my drivers are up to date.

All my other games run normally with no graphical issue what so ever.

The Character Loading screen does not load properly so I can't even try and change the graphical settings. I want to play this game and I am a subscriber but you are denying me the ability to play it.

If I was just free to pay I could understand you inaction but I actually I repeat pay for this game. An Answer would be good.:mad::mad: