[R] Level 60 Experienced Healer LF Professional Guild

LonelyWookiee

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know of any conquest guild that is also an upper tier raid guild on this server (10/10). I know that you can probably find conquest guilds that have medium quality raid teams(8/10) if that is your cup of tea. Also, you are looking for "very" active on Friday and Saturday nights when people are out partying or hanging out with real life friends. It will be a challenge. Based on what I've read, I think you are probably looking for a conquest guild although your title is misleading on what you are actually looking for. Easiest solution is to look at who is number 1 on different planets of the next two weeks and then try to find someone in that guild online and have them direct you to their guild leader.

I've just spent the last couple hours perusing guild websites and forum posts, reddit threads, etc. trying to find a guild were I could make a serious contribution and with whom I have shared interests/tastes - but sadly to no avail. I think that's just because the ones I'm looking for are, of course, hiding! Haha

Let me start by sharing what I can bring to the team.

- Subscriber

- Located on the U.S. East coast.

- Very active, normally 2-6hrs per day playing. Especially Friday/Saturday nights.

- The team concept is important to me and I do my best to pull my weight and learn.

- I started playing when the game was first released but went on hiatus for a while. I'm back indefinitely and loving it!

- I am a perfectionist and want to be the very best healer/team member possible.

- I understand the intent and usefulness of TS3, Mumble, Raidcall, etc. and don't mind participating.

- I'm an adult, dislike drama, appreciate respect and offer the same, and believe real life is the priority.

Now, on to what I am looking for in a guild. I'll describe the ideal guild I would like to find and if you're it or very close then please contact me (or if you can recommend one, thank you). Please, if your guild isn't a match thank you but I'll pass. Here's the minimum traits I'm searching for:

- Daily Ops/Raids

- Flashpoints

- Guild Flagship

- Respectful Environment

- A guild name that's not offensive.

- Shared bank for contributing members.

- Serious conquest efforts to place top-ten.

- No forum activity required, I prefer to focus in the game.

- Help learning and perfecting skills (I am still learning the finer details).

- Average 10+ members on at any given time, that are willing to team up.

- Friendly group of serious professionals that know what to do but also know when to relax.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I know it'll be hard to find a guild that meets the criteria above but it'll be worth the search/wait. I will post when I have found such a guild so if I haven't (posted) then feel free to contact me!

Edited by ReyCielo

• 4 weeks later...